If you wear glasses
- the photograph must show your eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses, and no tinted lenses (if possible, avoid heavy frames— wear lighter framed glasses if you have them)
- make sure that the frames do not cover any part of your eyes.
- have appropriate brightness and contrast
- be printed on high quality paper, and at high resolution
- are not permitted except for religious reasons, but your facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of your face must be clearly shown.